Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Hearts Day ^_^


Had you receive this on this occasion that we traditionally celebrate?..


They said that only two people can celebrate or appreciate this day..
but for me, it's for all humans regardless of the civil status..
It's a day to express your feeling, though you can express it everyday..
well, I just want to clarify that this day is not just for couple.. but also to everyone..
I will celebrate this day to my Friends and Siblings in Christ..

Show your Love everyday to all!.. I really mean to all.. even in your enemy or the person you hate.. show them a loving you.. and God will shower you with love..

Love.. Love.. Love.. <3 <3 <3


God Bless everyone!..

1 comment:

  1. (ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ love love love indeed.. *^^*

    really, I was SOOOOO surprised you posted in our blog.. lol

    God bless Ms. Rai!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Cuteki cute
Cuteki greetings